Host the Holiday Cash Crate Giveaway!
Bloggers, sign up to host the Holiday Cash Crate Giveaway on your blog! Join up with lots of cool bloggers to spread the word about Cash Crate, a new free survey site that pays, and offer your reads the chance to win CASH!
Chuao Chocolatier Giveaway: Win $1000 to Shopbop + Chocolate!
Win $1000 from Shopbop.com, plus win one of the weekly prize packs that include chocolate and beauty prizes! Ends 12/17
Check out my wins!
I love entering giveaways, sweepstakes, and contests! Check out my growing list of prize wins :)
Link up your giveaways here! Do you host or find fun giveaways? Share them with us! Check out this list for current giveaways around the web.
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012
One product I won and use all the time is my Keurig. It's a great product and makes quick coffee, hot chocolate, and tea! My whole family uses it. Bloggers, here's a FREE event that you can host to give away two Keurig Vue 700s and K-cups! Look for the this giveaway here at Women Who Win soon!
Friday, December 14, 2012
Lazoo is a quality-conscious lifestyle children’s brand and media property emphasizing award-winning design, creativity, and play. Inspired by an internationally best-selling series of Japanese children’s books, Lazoo products all embody the same core mission: to foster a child’s creative process, encourage self-expression and empower the imagination.
When we enter the world of Lazoo, we enter the realm of a child's imagination, a place of endless possibility where cars race across tree branches, mermaids teach dinosaurs to sing, and ghosts host fashion shows. In this world, kids are encouraged to think independently; "coloring outside the lines" is celebrated and all types of creative self–expression are honoured.
As mentioned priorely, Lazoo is not only about clothes and toys, but extremely interactive and colourful apps as well. Squiggles and Let's Color are two apps where the little ones are invited to draw with the use of their finger on very magical and fun drawing pages. With the hit of the go! button, they can then watch their masterpiece come to life on the screen! "Squiggles!" is based on Lazoo’s “Hands On! Mind On!” curriculum, developed in conjunction with top educational experts. Lazoo apps are designed to:
- Build divergent thinking skills.
- Foster problem solving skills including implementing, evaluating, communicating, and revising creative ideas.
- Assist a child in becoming comfortable with uncertainty.
- Encourage a resilient approach to play and creative problem solving so that a child learns persistence.
- Support the kind of appropriate risk-taking in play and thinking that inspires creativity.
- Encourage an interest in, and openness to, emotion in both play and thinking.
Besides the fact that they are entertaining, they are also very educative. Briefly, the apps offer the child 14 unique "living" drawing pages where the drawing palette includes stickering, chalk, mystery tool, ketchup tool and more! The apps include a gallery where the masterpieces can be saved preciously, or the option of sharing to friends and family by email, Facebook, Twitter, Lazoo community, or simply printing. Squiggles includes an amazing interactive storybook and animated short featuring Lazoo's adorable characters, Bobu and Miku, who model creative thinking and encourage children to use their imaginations and color outside the lines.
The Lazoo apps review by S.O.S. Mom: "Squiggles and Let's Color must be two of the coolest apps I have come across since I have been a connected mom. As a mother who knows her son, I can tell when he is really passionate about something. The Lazoo apps are definitely on that list! The apps' interactiveness is incredible and the colours highly inviting. The apps are built and designed with a high level of ingenuity and thoughtfulness and are an amazing tool to build and explore the true potential of a child's confidence and creativeness. Allowing children to use their finger as a tool to create whatever their imagination throws their way is fabulous. My son loves to switch between the different colouring pages and doodle away and then see it come to life as he presses the go! button. As he chooses a drawing page, the app invites him to a specific task, for example to draw some spaghetti on a plate or smoke coming out of rockets. Okay so, my son doesn't really draw spaghetti on a plate or smoke coming out of rockets... he's only 21 months-old! But he has all the fun in the world seeing colours appear as his finger runs across the screen. He has a real blast seeing little images appear as he taps the screen using the stickering tool! This app really captivates him and helps him to practice and develop his dexterity, creativeness and imagination. But I think that is really, what is the most important, that he gets to grow those skills and learn while having fun. As a parent, I just want to ensure that my son grows from interacting with an app. Lazoo Squiggles and Let's Color gets my two thumbs up and a well deserved 10/10."
You can connect with Lazoo via their website, Facebook page, Twitter profile or Pinterest profile.
And of course, there is a giveaway involved! Thanks to Lazoo, S.O.S. Mom and Real Momma, two winners will each win their choice of Lazoo clothing between the following. The event will take place until December 31st and is open to all US residents. Each item retails for $25. To enter for your chance to win, simply fill out the form below.
Monday, December 3, 2012
This is one of the events I look forward to most around the holidays... the Baby Gizmo 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! Baby Gizmo gives away the BEST of the BEST baby products with a different giveaway on each day! I haven't won before, but I'm hopeful this will be my year!! :)
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Prizes: Samsung 32-Inch Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player The event dates: 12/2- 12/16 Open to World Wide
Samsung 32-Inch LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung 3D Blu-ray Player with Built in Wifi, Internet Web Browser, Full Hd 1080p, Plus 6ft HDMI cable.
• Smart Hub further expands access to the world of online entertainment. Smart Hub also allows you to search through hundreds of apps and use the fully optimized Web Browser for a seamless user experience
• Disc to Digital streaming service Unlock a digital copy of your DVD collection and access your movies on multiple connected devices
• Full Web Browser Easily stream your favorite movies and TV shows, download apps, shop online, browse the web, update your status on Facebook and Twitter, and enjoy all of the benefits of full web browsing right on the big screen
• AllShare Play enables your Blu-ray player to access and stream content from any compatible device, like a PC, smartphone, tablet or camera. That means you can share movies, photos and music all through a single device - your Blu-ray Player
• 3D Blu-ray Play 3D titles or intensify your viewing experience with the Samsung 3D Blu-ray player
• Built-in Wi Fi With a wireless LAN built-in, it is easier than ever to access your apps and enjoy online content
• BD Wise web With the Samsung BD Wise web feature, you can watch web-quality videos in high definition on your TV. It automatically optimizes Internet videos by boosting picture quality so that images are crisp and text is legible. BD Wise can even resize the video ratio so that the edges aren't cropped off
• Playable disc types BD, DVD, DVD±R, DVD±RW, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW • 2 HDMI inputs
• One HDMI output
• One USB port
• One optical digital audio output
One lucky winner, two great Samsung prizes. For a chance to win simply enter via the Rafflecopter below. GOOD LUCK!