Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Tried Swagbucks and...

...I liked it!

Swagbucks is an online search site that lets members promote their banners or using their search engine in exchange for bucks. These bucks can then be used to enter sweepstakes for things like an iPhone, Xbox360, vacations, video games, musical instruments, music and movie prints, T-shirts, trading cards. Best of all, earn enough points and earn gift cards to places like Starbucks, Subway, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Disney, Target, Southwest Airlines, Fandango, ESPN, Macy’s, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret, and Petco!

It's so smart because I save my points for gift cards for things I'm actually going to buy. It saves me a little bit of money that way.

Search & Win

The Swagbucks banner sits passively on your website or blog while earning you entries for great prizes! You can also recruit your friends and if they sign up, you'll get more entries! The banner or link can be added to any website, blog, or social network. Everyday you can use their search feature in which there are instant win prizes of Swagbucks. I make an average of 1-5 by searching each day.

Seems pretty easy and fun. There are a lot of prizes and it’s seemingly low maintenance.





This article was previously posted by me on Enter Sweepstakes!
Since I moved blogs, it's now been updated and posted here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think about that? :)

Friends

(My list disappeared... slowly rebuilding! Apologies!)

Frugal FriendBella's Beauty SpotBoho VanityBorn 2 Impressthe bragging mommyPhotobucketFree Makeup & Beauty SamplesFrugal Family Treeicefairy's treasure chestGiveaway LinkyMy Life With Rats and More Mama's maternity/baby must-haves at mama on a green missionJust Married with GraphicsMeasuringFlower.comMom Spotted Shawn Ann's world

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |