Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Bit About Me

I’m your average white-collar professional living in beautiful San Francisco. While I was temporarily unemployed I decided to start entering sweepstakes online. I had won one once in high school and thought I could pass some time trying now. In three months I won over $3000 in prizes and loved every minute of it.

I decided to blog about my experiences. I know there are many sweepstakes blogs out there that promote the contests, but I want to highlight other aspects of sweepstakes (i.e. odds, community, greed, prizes, experiences, etc.). I then began to tweet about giveaway on Twitter.com, and guess what? Lots of people out there share my hobby! :)

I enjoyed blogging and tweeting so much that I decided to change industries. I am now working for a nonprofit doing Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Change.org, Social Vibe, etc.), but I'll never quit trying to win. This is a great hobby that may or may not pay off. I’m just going to have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think about that? :)

Friends

(My list disappeared... slowly rebuilding! Apologies!)

Frugal FriendBella's Beauty SpotBoho VanityBorn 2 Impressthe bragging mommyPhotobucketFree Makeup & Beauty SamplesFrugal Family Treeicefairy's treasure chestGiveaway LinkyMy Life With Rats and More Mama's maternity/baby must-haves at mama on a green missionJust Married with GraphicsMeasuringFlower.comMom Spotted Shawn Ann's world

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |