Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Want The Literati eReader By Sharper Image!

I wasn't interested in e-Readers. I like the feel of books and turning the pages! But I have been convinced by other bloggers that the Literati eReader by Sharper Image is awesome!!! :)

This eReader is very bright, which I like. I hope to win one and try it out!

Win one at these blogs:


Feisty Frugal Fabulous. Enter by January 20, 2011.
Blessings Abound Mommy. Enter by January 9, 2011.
Crazy Coupon Mommy. Enter by January 20, 2011.
Kindred Spirit Mommy. Enter by January 10, 2011.
Blommi. Enter by January 11, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think about that? :)

Friends

(My list disappeared... slowly rebuilding! Apologies!)

Frugal FriendBella's Beauty SpotBoho VanityBorn 2 Impressthe bragging mommyPhotobucketFree Makeup & Beauty SamplesFrugal Family Treeicefairy's treasure chestGiveaway LinkyMy Life With Rats and More Mama's maternity/baby must-haves at mama on a green missionJust Married with GraphicsMeasuringFlower.comMom Spotted Shawn Ann's world

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |