Monday, February 14, 2011

Check Out This Chicco Travel System!

You may notice a theme... I'm trying to win baby stuff! :) I want to be prepared, so I'm reading reviews by moms who know what rocks. We all know the best strollers and car seats can be expensive. This next item luckily covers both bases!

Baby Loving Mama has a Chicco Cortina Keyfit Travel System in Vega from Target worth $299 to giveaway!!!

I hope I win because this stroller has it going on: car seat attachment, cupholders and cool orange color! 


Enter by March 11, 2011. 

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm a new follower from the Mom Blogs...come follow me.

Post a Comment

Whatcha think about that? :)

Friends

(My list disappeared... slowly rebuilding! Apologies!)

Frugal FriendBella's Beauty SpotBoho VanityBorn 2 Impressthe bragging mommyPhotobucketFree Makeup & Beauty SamplesFrugal Family Treeicefairy's treasure chestGiveaway LinkyMy Life With Rats and More Mama's maternity/baby must-haves at mama on a green missionJust Married with GraphicsMeasuringFlower.comMom Spotted Shawn Ann's world

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |